8.30.2015

OOOworkshop - The interview



You want to wear a girly floral dress but you don’t want to pair it with floral earrings? Do you want something cuter and unique? Them probably OOOworkshop is what you’re looking for!
Read the interview to the founder of this amazing shop and discover all the products available on her Etsy!

Volete indossare un abito floreale ma vorreste evitare di abbinarci I solito orecchini a fiori? Volete qualcosa di più carino e originale? Allora probabilmente OOOworkshop è la risposta a ciò che stavate cercando!
Leggete l’intervista alla fondatrice di questo shop straordinario e scoprire tutti i prodotti disponibili sul suo Etsy!




Ogniricciouncapriccio on  FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN' / TWITTER



When did your passion for design started?  ||  Quando è inziata la tua passione per il design?

ENG – My passion started few years ago, when I began studying Fashion Design. I met Eri Utsugi (宇津木えり), founder of Mercibeaucoup, while I was doing my research project and her works inspired me a lot.

IT – La mia passione è iniziata qualche anno fa, quando ho iniziato a studiare Fashion Design. Quando stavo facendo il mio progetto di ricerca, ho conosciuto Eri Utsugi (宇津木えり), fondatrice di Mercibeaucoup, e i suoi lavori mi hanno ispirata molto.



How would you describe your collection's aesthetic?  ||  Come descriveresti l’estetica della tua collezione?

ENG – Design come from observation and our daily life. So I started thinking what kind of elements would get consonance with people through accessory. That’s why I decided to play with childhood memories on my collections: I chose cartoon characters, video games characters, animals, food, etc. and turned them into playful and fun accessories!

IT – Il design deriva dall’osservare e dalla vita quotidiana. Così ho iniziato a pensare quale tipo di elementi avrebbe trovato corrispondenza con le persone attraverso gli accessori. Ecco perché ho deciso di giocare con i ricordi d’infanzia nella mia collezione: ho scelto personaggi dei cartoni, dei video giochi, animali, cibo, ecc. e li ho trasformati in accessori giocosi e divertenti!


What types of accessories does your line offer?  ||  Quale tipo di accessori offre la tua linea?

ENG – OOOworkshop mostly works on earrings, but I’m now starting to make cute hand bags. My collections includes vintage dinosaur toys, Nintendo Super Mario flower earrings, biting sharks earrings, black cats earrings, etc.

IT – OOOworkshop produce principalmente orecchini, ma ora sto iniziando a realizzare anche graziose pochette. La mia collezione include giocattoli vintage a forma di dinosauri, le piante carnivore di Super Mario, squali che mordono i lobi, gatti neri, ecc.



What is your most memorable moment as a designer?  ||  Qual è il momento più memorabile per te come designer?

ENG – I think the best moment as a designer is every time I get good comments from my customers, especially when I can see pictures of them wearing my products, posted on Instagram or Facebook : )

IT – Penso che il mio migliore momento come designer sia ogni volt ache uno dei miei client pubblica una recensione positive, specialmente se accompagnata dale foto delle mie creazioni indossate, postate su Instagram o su Facebook : )


See full outfit HERE  ||  Per vedere l'intero outfit QUI.


Do you follow fashion trends or just do what you feel like doing?  ||  Segui I trend di moda o crei secondo le tue sensazioni?

ENG – I’m sorry, I didn’t follow any fashion trend. I just like working out my design with my crazy ideas through my brain, haha ^ _ ^ ”

IT – Mi dispiace, ma non seguo nessun trend. Mi piace tirare fuori nuovi modelli attraverso il mio cervello, con le mie pazze idee, haha ^ _ ^ ”



Do you picture yourself starting other types of accessory or fashion collections?  ||  Pensi che in future la tua collezione ospiterà anche altri tipi di accessori?

ENG – I can’t image which direction my collections are going to take in the future, as I am always out of control... but, actually, I am trying to make hand bags/clutches, since I need them in my daily life!

IT – Non riesco a immaginare in quale direzione andrà la mia collezione in future, dal momento che sono sempre fuori controllo… ma, a dire il vero, sto cercando di aggiungere anche delle clutch visto che a me servono nella mia vita quotidiana!

 
Do you plan to have seasonal collections?  ||  Pensi che avrai collezioni stagionali?

ENG – No, because it would be a heavy load of work for my brain... I like going with the flow and whenever I have current collections, I will immediately update my Etsy, Instagram and Facebook to share them with my fans!
Instagram: @oooworkshop

IT – No, perché sarebbe un carico di lavoro troppo onoreso per il mio cervello… Mi piace seguire la corrente e ogni volta che ho collezioni aggiornate, aggiorno immediatamente le piattaforme su cui potete trovarmi: Etsy, Instagram e Facebook!
Instagram: @oooworkshop



Is there anything you would like Ogniricciouncapriccio’s readers to know that they may not know yet?  ||  C’è qualcos’altro che vorresti che i lettori di Ogniricciouncapriccio sapessero?

ENG – I think someone may be interested in why this shop is called ‘OOO’. Hahaha... ‘O’ is an eye, so 3 ‘O’s mean 3 eyes = OOO ~ Welcome to my incredible eyesight!
More over, LOVE ONE ANOTHER! from Shirley Batchelder : )
Great Thanks and All The Best!

IT – Penso che a qualcuno potrebbe interessare perché il mio shop si chiama ‘OOO’. Hahaha… ‘O’ è un occhio, quindi 3 ‘O’ significano 3 occhi = OOO ~ Benvenuti dal lato della mia incredibile prospettiva!
Inoltre, AMATEVI L’UN L’ALTRO! da Shirley Batchelder : )
Grazie mille e tutto il meglio!




Models:
#1, 10 - Diletta (http://www.dilettavedovelli.actor/) wearing Victoria's Secret bikini.
#5, 9, 12 - Francesca, wearing Vionnet blazer, Asos skirt and blouse.
#7, 11 - Valentina (http://black-camelia.blogspot.it/) wearing Chicwish dress.
#3 - Me, wearing NaraCamicie shirt.

22 commenti:

  1. Noooo, ma sono geniali questi orecchini.
    Bravissima la creatrice.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Concordo in pieno! E grazie mille per il commento! ❤️

      Elimina
  2. Io te lo giuro non ho mai visto orecchini cosi originali..renderebbero speciale ogni look.
    Un bacio

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. In effetti fanno un figurone praticamente con ogni stile di abbigliamento!
      Grazie per il commento!

      Elimina
  3. molto simpatici!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love the pencil earrings!! Don't know if I'd be able to pull them off but they're definitely super cool!
    Thank you so much for your comment dear :) it made my day!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Big kiss!
    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Everything I said was true and absolutely well deserved, you're an amazing blogger! And a really sweet girl too! I think those pencil earrings will look good on you, you should definitely try them!
      Thanks for the comment

      Elimina
  5. This is so awesome.
    Lovin the designs and how she made it.
    So creative and cool person only can do this
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. She really is a super creative mind! Love her pieces!
      Thanks for the comment

      Elimina
  6. You are so talented! Love the shark earrings!

    www.spring2spring.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Unfortunately, the talented one is not me, but the amazing girl behind OOOworkshop!
      Thank you for your comment, Danielle :)

      Elimina
  7. Those shark earrings are so cute! You should seriously consider selling them!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You can find them on OOOworkshop (link above), they are already on sale ;)
      Thanks for the comment!

      Elimina
  8. such fun earrings! so unique! I love the shark ones!


    kelseybang.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. No vabbhe geniali e fighissimi! Li voglio! *_*
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Vero? XD Io sono diventata fan accanita!
      Grazie del tuo commento!

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...